Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Orlando Flash Mob at Collaborate 11

          
          Today, April 12th, at precisely 12pm, the unsuspecting people at Collaborate 11' were entertained by Orlando's newest Flash Mob! Randy Ross and Orange County's former Commissioner Linda Stewart, along with many talented others put together this fun dance!(video below) The crowd loved it with huge applause, most all of the Flashers left right away but I lagged behind to overhear what the onlookers were saying. All I heard was positive feedback. I can't help but think the few people in the back of the center that couldn't leave their booth were left wondering what had just happened. I mean, fun loud music, and people rushing an area in synchronized dance can do that.


For the full video in HD click HERE

Blog's Main Page: DisneyMagicMan.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyMagicMan
Subscribe to my channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/DisneyMagicMan

No comments:

Post a Comment